Apply for Sanparks Project Manager vacancies 2022 @sanparks.org. Current Sanparks Project Manager jobs are available in Gqeberha. Subscribe to this newsletter for more upcoming Vacancies at Sanparks.
Freshers who are actively looking for government jobs near me, the Latest Sanparks Project Manager vacancies are now available for you. Sanparks Career is searching for freshers to apply for Project Manager jobs in Sanparks. We highly suggest all the candidates utilize this opportunity for Sanparks Project Manager jobs for Future Growth. Qualified freshers from all the regions of SA are invited to submit online applications for Sanparks Project Manager career in Gqeberha.
Parent Page:- Sanparks Vacancies 2022
Current Sanparks Project Manager vacancies 2022 Apply Online
Jobs at the Department of Sanparks have gained, and it also increases the demand for Sanparks Vacancies in SA. The latest hiring in the department is currently available for the Sanparks Project Manager Jobs in Eastern Cape. The Sanparks Project Manager vacancies requirements and application process have been discussed below.
The latest Sanparks Job Opportunities available in Eastern Cape have created a good possibility for freshers looking for government Vacancies. As an employee of Sanparks Project Manager Jobs in Gqeberha, you will enjoy various government benefits. Applicants willing to avail this opportunity are requested to submit their Sanparks job Application Form soon before the Sanparks Project Manager vacancies closing date.
Latest Project Manager vacancy by Sanparks Careers 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Sanparks Careers 2022|
|Job Type:-||Project Manager Vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Gqeberha, Eastern Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 325000-485000/- Annually|
Sanparks Project Manager Requirments:-
- A recognised postgraduate qualification in environmental sciences or natural resource management;
- At least 10 years of experience in programme and/or project management and natural resource management in a decision-making role;
- Ability to effectively coordinate a multi-stakeholder project, administer budget, training and work effectively with counterpart staff at all levels and with all groups involved in the project;
- Significant experience and demonstrated competence in financial management and budget control;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective team management and leadership abilities, as well as networking skills;
- Thorough knowledge and application of relevant conservation legislation and regulations;
- Excellent communication skills in English and strong computer-, report writing- and presentation skills;
- A valid South African resident status and strong knowledge of South Africa’s socio-economic context;
- A valid driver’s license (Code EB) accompanied by a willingness and ability to travel (note: own vehicle is required);
- Willingness to work long and irregular hours.
- Experience in the context of a conservation organisation and background in working with NGOs and private donors would be a distinct advantage.
- Accommodation will be provided in the Park. Nominal rental will be charged as well as for services.
How to Apply for the latest Sanparks Project Manager Jobs in Gqeberha?
To submit your online application for Sanparks Project Manager vacancies in Eastern Cape, follow the below instructions.
- Check your qualifications and tap on the apply now button available below.
- You will find yourself on the official page having bunches of current Sanparks Vacancies.
- Browse all the job sections and select the best Sanparks jobs matching your qualifications.
- Cross-check your requirements and download the online application form.
- Fill in the form by entering your basic details and qualifications info.
- Ensure all the details you have entered are correct, and then submit the form to the official page of the respective department.