Current Openings of Professional Career Services Junior Food and Beverage Manager Vacancies in Durban. Numerous Career choices are available for Professional Career Services Jobs without Matric degree. Subscribe to this newsletter for more upcoming Professional Career Services Vacancies at Junior Food and Beverage Manager Positions or more.
Junior Food and Beverage Manager available Vacancies at Professional Career Services 2022 – Closing Date
Job Seekers who wish to have a growing career can apply for Professional Career Services Junior Food and Beverage Manager Vacancies 2022. The current opening in Durban will be the best scope for freshers searching for Professional Career Services Jobs near me. Multiple vacant seats of Professional Career Services Vacancies for Junior Food and Beverage Manager Positions are available across Durban regions. Recruiters also offer Junior Food and Beverage Manager Jobs for Matriculants Students with a good salary package. Visitors can explore many other Professional Career Services Durban Vacancies or apply for Latest Jobs in SA through this career Portal.
Parent Page:- Professional Career Services Vacancies 2022
Professional Career Services Junior Food and Beverage Manager Jobs in Durban Information
|Hiring Companies:-||Professional Career Services|
|Job Type:-||Junior Food and Beverage Manager Vacancies|
|Qualifications:-||Jobs for Matriculants|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Durban|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, and Gauteng.|
|Application (If needed):-||Download the Professional Career Services Job Application Form pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 340000-662000/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||20 November 2022|
Junior Food and Beverage Manager Jobs requirements–
Matric. Food and Beverage Management Certificate/Diploma an added advantage. Note: Students who have recently completed a diploma in Hospitality Management are welcome to apply
You must have:
- Knowledge of Kitchen Operations
- Banqueting and Functions experience
- Computer literate (Opera/Micros) and competent in administration skills
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in similar position (this term is open to negotiation)
How to Apply Online for Professional Career Services Junior Food and Beverage Manager Job Vacancy?
To complete the application process for Professional Career Services Junior Food and Beverage Manager Jobs, check the requirements from the above sections and follow these steps.
- After landing on Professional Career Services Official portal site, many more vacancies will appear on your screen
- Choose the best available Jobs at Professional Career Services to your qualifications.
- To avoid any misunderstanding, rematch the requirements from the official career portal.
- You may have Downloaded the Professional Career Services Jobs application 2022 from the above table.
- Please fill out the form and upload it at the official site or send it through the Email of Professional Career Services Career.
Few Other Jobs:-
- Professional Career Services Food and Beverage Manager Vacancies 2022
- Life St Dominic’s Hospital Porter Theatre Vacancies 2022
- Tshwane University of Technology Economic Lecturer Vacancies in Pretoria 2022