The hiring of MultiChoice Claims & Complaint Manager Vacancies in Johannesburg Apply Online @hrfocus.multichoice.com. Latest Recruitment of MultiChoice Claims & Complaint Manager Jobs in Gauteng. Current Claims & Complaint Manager Vacancies At MultiChoice Careers. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming MultiChoice Johannesburg Vacancies.
Talented Job Seekers who want to achieve something are invited to apply for MultiChoice Claims & Complaint Manager Vacancies in Gauteng. The opening of MultiChoice Claims & Complaint Manager Jobs in Johannesburg is an excellent opportunity available for all candidates who want to get employed. If you have a solid academic background, you must apply for the MultiChoice Claims & Complaint Manager Career. To submit MultiChoice online Applications for the current opening of Claims & Complaint Manager Jobs at MultiChoice, continue with us to access all the relevant information. Apart from Claims & Complaint Manager Vacancies at MultiChoice, users can also view Latest Jobs in South Africa.
Parent Page:- MultiChoice Careers 2022
MultiChoice Claims & Complaint Manager Jobs in Johannesburg Apply Online
MultiChoice Careers is an excellent platform for individuals willing to build a solid path for their future growth. Advertisements for various MultiChoice Claims & Complaint Manager Job Opportunities are being published constantly for different areas. Interested candidates can submit the MultiChoice Application Form for MultiChoice Claims & Complaint Manager Vacancies. Additionally, further updates of MultiChoice Johannesburg Vacancies are also shared on this portal for access by visitors.
For the post of MultiChoice Claims & Complaint Manager Jobs in Johannesburg, recruiters are in search of committed, talented individuals. We highly appreciate all the freshers to must submit the MultiChoice Job Application Form for Claims & Complaint Manager Vacancies in Gauteng. Apart from MultiChoice Claims & Complaint Manager Jobs, candidates can also apply for the available MultiChoice Jobs For Matriculants and utilise the opportunity of hiring at MultiChoice Jobs Without Matric.
Latest Claims & Complaint Manager Vacancies At MultiChoice Careers for Freshers
|Hiring Companies:-||MultiChoice Careers 2022|
|Job Type:-||MultiChoice Claims & Complaint Manager Vacancies|
|Vacancies Type:-||Full-Time Jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 325000- 485000/- Annually|
MultiChoice Claims & Complaint Manager Vacancies Requirements:-
- A Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) recognised qualification for appointment as a Key Individual
- Must have a valid Matric Certificate
- Must have completed Regulatory Exam: Key Individual (RE1)
- Must have completed Regulatory Exam: Representative (RE5)Preferred:
- Previously appointed as a Key Individual on FSP License
- Diploma/Degree Recognised by FSCA
- Must have completed Class of Business Training for Short-term Insurance Personal Lines and Commercial Lines & Long-term Insurance Experience/Skills
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in financial services
- 3 years management experience in financial services
- Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/PowerPoint (compulsory)
- SharePoint (preferential)
- Minimum of 1-year FSCA recognized management/oversight experience in the financial services industry relevant to both Short-term & Long-term Products
- Minimum of 1-year FSCA recognized experience as a FAIS representative in product classes for Short-term & Long-term
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with decoder insurance products (beneficial)
- MultiChoice business policies, general billing rules and understanding of Clarity/ICC/SAP (advantageous)
- Understanding of the Treating Customer Fairly (TCF) Outcomes
- Understanding of the FICA Requirements applicable to our business
How To Apply for MultiChoice Claims & Complaint Manager Vacancies in Gauteng?
Eligible candidates can submit their online MultiChoice Application form for Claims & Complaint Manager Vacancies in Gauteng by following the process discussed below.
- Click the “Apply Now” Button available below this webpage.
- After clicking, applicants will be taken to the official page of MultiChoice Career.
- Browse the list of all currently available Vacancies at MultiChoice, appearing on the screen.
- Later, select the best one that perfectly matches your qualification. (Here, we are discussing MultiChoice Claims & Complaint Manager Jobs in Johannesburg).
- Download the Claims & Complaint Manager Job Application form after verifying your qualifications from the official letter.
- Fill in the form and attach the certified copies of required documents.
- Finally, submit the form at the official page or email id as Prescribed in MultiChoice Vacancies.