Current Openings of Livingstone Hospital Chief Radiographer Nuclear Vacancies in Gqeberha. Numerous Career choices are available for Livingstone Hospital Jobs without Matric degree. Subscribe to this newsletter for more upcoming Livingstone Hospital Vacancies at Chief Radiographer Nuclear Positions or more.
Chief Radiographer Nuclear available Vacancies at Livingstone Hospital 2022 – Closing Date
Job Seekers who wish to have a growing career can apply for Livingstone Hospital Chief Radiographer Nuclear Vacancies 2022. The current opening in Gqeberha will be the best scope for freshers searching for Livingstone Hospital Jobs near me. Multiple vacant seats of Livingstone Hospital Vacancies for Chief Radiographer Nuclear Positions are available across Gqeberha regions. Recruiters also offer Chief Radiographer Nuclear Jobs for Matriculants Students with a good salary package. Visitors can explore many other Livingstone Hospital Gqeberha Vacancies or apply for Latest Jobs in SA through this career Portal.
Parent Page:- Livingstone Hospital Vacancies 2022
Livingstone Hospital Chief Radiographer Nuclear Jobs in Gqeberha Information
|Hiring Companies:-||Livingstone Hospital|
|Job Type:-||Chief Radiographer Nuclear Vacancies|
|Qualifications:-||Jobs for Matriculants|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Gqeberha|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, and Gauteng.|
|Application (If needed):-||Download the Livingstone Hospital Job Application Form pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 340000-662000/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||11 Nov 2022|
Chief Radiographer Nuclear Jobs requirements–
- REQUIREMENTS: Appropriate qualification that allows for registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as a Radiographer (Nuclear Medicine). Registration with a professional council: Registration with the HPCSA as a Radiographer (Independent Practice) Nuclear Medicine. Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ appropriate experience as a Radiographer (Nuclear Medicine) after registration with the HPCSA. Management or public health qualification/ training will be an added advantage. Must be able to manage and supervise a subsection of the department with thorough knowledge of radiographic techniques, radiation protection, quality assurance, PACS and equipment safety. Competencies (knowledge/skills): Sound knowledge of radiation protection, quality assurance and equipment safety pertaining to Nuclear Medicine. Computer literacy (MS Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Good interpersonal skills. Good written and verbal communication skills. Strategic planning and organizational skills. Knowledge of Patient Archiving and Communication Systems with good administrative, supervisory, and managerial skills.
How to Apply Online for Livingstone Hospital Chief Radiographer Nuclear Job Vacancy?
To complete the application process for Livingstone Hospital Chief Radiographer Nuclear Jobs, check the requirements from the above sections and follow these steps.
- After landing on Livingstone Hospital Official portal site, many more vacancies will appear on your screen
- Choose the best available Jobs at Livingstone Hospital to your qualifications.
- To avoid any misunderstanding, rematch the requirements from the official career portal.
- You may have Downloaded the Livingstone Hospital Jobs application 2022 from the above table.
- Please fill out the form and upload it at the official site or send it through the Email of Livingstone Hospital Career.
Few Other Jobs:-