Website Sanparks Careers
|Hiring Companies:-||Sanparks Careers 2022 (South African National Parks )|
|Job Type:-||Head Transformation Vacancies|
|Active Hiring:-||Latest Jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Groenkloof|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng
|Salary Est:-||R 1042095- 1375315/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||August 26, 2022|
- Be in possession of a Post Graduate qualification in Social Sciences, Development Economics, Community and Social Development, Project and Programme Management or a related field.
- Have 6 – 10 years of relevant work experience at senior management level.
- Demonstrated experience in project/programme management experience.
- Financial Management, Economic Development and Commercial skills.
- Advanced knowledge of strategic planning and social development principles.
- Provide leadership towards the effective implementation of socio-economic transformation strategy and programmes.
- Lead and guide the development of policies relevant to SET programmes.
- Lead and manage the implementation of the Enterprise and Supplier Development programme.
- Lead and manage the implementation of the Corporate Social Investment Programme.
- Lead and manage the implementation of the Biodiversity Economy programme.
- Lead and manage the implementation of the Land claims programme.
- Manage the effective implementation of Social Legacy and Donation Funds;
- Provide strategic guidance on effective implementation of the stakeholder engagement programme;
- Lead and manage the implementation of skills development, capacity building and environmental awareness programmes;
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships to support SET programmes;
- Lead and manage the implementation of the Youth Development programme;
- Ensure sound financial management and corporate governance in the implementation of SET programmes.
- Manage the human capital of the socio-economic transformation division.