Website Sanparks Careers
|Hiring Companies:-||Sanparks Careers 2022 (South African National Parks )|
|Job Type:-||Chief Executive Officer Vacancies|
|Active Hiring:-||Latest Jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Groenkloof|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng
|Salary Est:-||R 325000- 485000/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||August 26, 2022|
- A minimum of NQF level 9, Masters Qualification in Commerce/Business Management/Conservation/Science/Tourism.
- Executive-level general management experience in a relevant field for a period of at least 10 to 15 years.
- Financial Management, Economic Development and Commercial skills.
- A sound understanding of the legislative and corporate governance framework governing national parks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Conservation and Tourism industry.
- Demonstrated strategic planning and leadership experience.
- Communication, networking and stakeholder management experience.
- Experience in managing diversity within a complex environment.
- Provide strategic leadership, for the organisation and identify leverages of growth and sustainability under the guidance of the Board of SANParks.
- Deliver on the organisationâs mandate, viz the management and conservation of representative expressions of South Africa’s biodiversity and cultural heritage.
- Oversee the implementation of SANParks’ Socio-Economic Transformation Strategy.
- Oversee the implementation of SANParks’ Responsible Tourism Strategy and Commercialisation Strategy.
- Ensure sound financial management of SANParks operations, as well as manage and minimize risk exposure for the organisation.
- Ensure the application of the highest standards of biodiversity management, tourism management, community development and related fields.
- Enhance staff morale, organisation performance and public image.
- Oversee the strategic management of human capital.
- Develop and maintain sound relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure adequate maintenance of tourism and other infrastructure in the parks to facilitate safe public access and comfort.