Current Openings of Gauteng Department of Health Midwifery Head Vacancies in Johannesburg. Numerous Career choices are available for Gauteng Department of Health Jobs without Matric degree. Subscribe to this newsletter for more upcoming Gauteng Department of Health Vacancies at Midwifery Head Positions or more.
Midwifery Head available Vacancies at Gauteng Department of Health 2022 – Closing Date
Job Seekers who wish to have a growing career can apply for Gauteng Department of Health Midwifery Head Vacancies 2022. The current opening in Johannesburg will be the best scope for freshers searching for Gauteng Department of Health Jobs near me. Multiple vacant seats of Gauteng Department of Health Vacancies for Midwifery Head Positions are available across Johannesburg regions. Recruiters also offer Midwifery Head Jobs for Matriculants Students with a good salary package. Visitors can explore many other Gauteng Department of Health Johannesburg Vacancies or apply for Latest Jobs in SA through this career Portal.
Parent Page:- Gauteng Department of Health Vacancies 2022
Gauteng Department of Health Midwifery Head Jobs in Johannesburg Information
|Hiring Companies:-||Gauteng Department of Health|
|Job Type:-||Midwifery Head Vacancies|
|Qualifications:-||Jobs for Matriculants|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, and Gauteng.|
|Application (If needed):-||Download the Gauteng Department of Health Job Application Form pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 340000-662000/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||25 Nov 2022|
Midwifery Head Jobs requirements–
- Matric/grade 12 certificate or equivalent. Registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a General Nurse and a Midwife (degree/diploma). Nursing education qualification accredited and registered with the South African Nursing Council. A Bachelor’s Degree at level 8. A Nursing Administration qualification. A minimum of nine (09) years’ appropriate recognizable nursing experience after registration as a nurse with SANC in general nursing. A minimum of five (5) years of the mentioned period must be appropriate/recognizable experience in nursing education and from the five years a minimum of three years teaching experience must be in the midwifery component after obtaining the post basic qualification in nursing education. Current registration with a minimum of four-years midwifery clinical experience. Registration as an assessor and a moderator. Computer certificate/literacy. Experience in quality assurance of academic programmes and assessment practices. Knowledge of procedures and processes related to undergraduate nursing programmes. A valid driver’s license. Knowledge and skills: Knowledge of educational programme development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation. Knowledge and understanding of transformation processes with the ability to engage in transformation related to nursing education and training and practice. Knowledge of academic requirements, relevant legislation, policies, regulations, guidelines, code of ethics and professional practice. Understanding of strategic planning and implementation. Programme and project management skills. Good verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills. Computer literacy. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure. Conflict management and problem-solving capability. Ability to embrace and relate well with diverse personnel and stakeholders. Commitment to nursing education, training, and practice.
How to Apply Online for Gauteng Department of Health Midwifery Head Job Vacancy?
To complete the application process for Gauteng Department of Health Midwifery Head Jobs, check the requirements from the above sections and follow these steps.
- After landing on Gauteng Department of Health Official portal site, many more vacancies will appear on your screen
- Choose the best available Jobs at Gauteng Department of Health to your qualifications.
- To avoid any misunderstanding, rematch the requirements from the official career portal.
- You may have Downloaded the Gauteng Department of Health Jobs application 2022 from the above table.
- Please fill out the form and upload it at the official site or send it through the Email of Gauteng Department of Health Career.
Few Other Jobs:-