Current Openings of Gauteng Department of Health Community Liaison Officer Vacancies in Johannesburg. Numerous Career choices are available for Gauteng Department of Health Jobs without Matric degree. Subscribe to this newsletter for more upcoming Gauteng Department of Health Vacancies at Community Liaison Officer Positions or more.
Community Liaison Officer available Vacancies at Gauteng Department of Health 2022 – Closing Date
Job Seekers who wish to have a growing career can apply for Gauteng Department of Health Community Liaison Officer Vacancies 2022. The current opening in Johannesburg will be the best scope for freshers searching for Gauteng Department of Health Jobs near me. Multiple vacant seats of Gauteng Department of Health Vacancies for Community Liaison Officer Positions are available across Johannesburg regions. Recruiters also offer Community Liaison Officer Jobs for Matriculants Students with a good salary package. Visitors can explore many other Gauteng Department of Health Johannesburg Vacancies or apply for Latest Jobs in SA through this career Portal.
Parent Page:- Gauteng Department of Health Vacancies 2022
Gauteng Department of Health Community Liaison Officer Jobs in Johannesburg Information
|Hiring Companies:-||Gauteng Department of Health|
|Job Type:-||Community Liaison Officer Vacancies|
|Qualifications:-||Jobs for Matriculants|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, and Gauteng.|
|Application (If needed):-||Download the Gauteng Department of Health Job Application Form pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 340000-662000/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||21 Nov 2022|
Community Liaison Officer Jobs requirements–
- Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 qualification. Tertiary degree in Health Promotion or other relevant health qualification will be an added advantage. A minimum working experience of 3-5 years in the health sector as a Health Promotion Practitioner. A valid driver’s License. Be flexible to work in any Sub-District within JHB District. Experience working with communities and all other relevant stakeholders. Strong time management organizational skills including analysis and problem solving and the ability to manage multiple and competing demand. Experience in raising health awareness on prevention health related issues. Ability to mobilization and/ or community strengthening. Experience in the delivery of oral presentations and training. Be computer literacy.
How to Apply Online for Gauteng Department of Health Community Liaison Officer Job Vacancy?
To complete the application process for Gauteng Department of Health Community Liaison Officer Jobs, check the requirements from the above sections and follow these steps.
- After landing on Gauteng Department of Health Official portal site, many more vacancies will appear on your screen
- Choose the best available Jobs at Gauteng Department of Health to your qualifications.
- To avoid any misunderstanding, rematch the requirements from the official career portal.
- You may have Downloaded the Gauteng Department of Health Jobs application 2022 from the above table.
- Please fill out the form and upload it at the official site or send it through the Email of Gauteng Department of Health Career.
Few Other Jobs:-
- Gauteng Department of Health Operational Noordgesig Clinic Manager Vacancies in Johannesburg 2022
- Gauteng Department of Health Production Physiotherapy Grade Vacancies in Johannesburg 2022
- Gauteng Department of Health Records Management Messenger Vacancies in Johannesburg 2022
- Gauteng Department of Health Examination Coordinator Vacancies in Johannesburg 2022