The hiring of Curro Marketer Vacancies in Durban Apply Online @curro.myrecruit.co.za. Latest Recruitment of Curro Marketer Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal. Current Marketer Vacancies At Curro Careers. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming Curro Durban Vacancies.
Talented Job Seekers who want to achieve something are invited to apply for Curro Marketer Vacancies in KwaZulu-Natal. The opening of Curro Marketer Jobs in Durban is an excellent opportunity available for all candidates who want to get employed. If you have a solid academic background, you must apply for the Curro Marketer Career. To submit Curro online Applications for the current opening of Marketer Jobs at Curro, continue with us to access all the relevant information. Apart from Marketer Vacancies at Curro, users can also view Latest Jobs in South Africa.
Parent Page:- Curro Careers 2022
Curro Careers is an excellent platform for individuals willing to build a solid path for their future growth. Advertisements for various Curro Marketer Job Opportunities are being published constantly for different areas. Interested candidates can submit the Curro Application Form for Curro Marketer Vacancies. Additionally, further updates of Curro Durban Vacancies are also shared on this portal for access by visitors.
For the post of Curro Marketer Jobs in Durban, recruiters are in search of committed, talented individuals. We highly appreciate all the freshers to must submit the Curro Job Application Form for Marketer Vacancies in KwaZulu-Natal. Apart from Curro Marketer Jobs, candidates can also apply for the available Curro Jobs For Matriculants and utilise the opportunity of hiring at Curro Jobs Without Matric.
Latest Marketer Vacancies At Curro Careers for Freshers
|Hiring Companies:-||Curro Careers 2022|
|Job Type:-||Curro Marketer Vacancies|
|Vacancies Type:-||Full-Time Jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary Est:-||R 325000- 485000/- Annually|
Curro Marketer Vacancies Requirements:-
- Conceptualise, plan and execute external and internal acquisition/enrolment drives so as to achieve our enrolment targets. Equally important, the successful applicant will need nurture and maintain existing learner/school relationships so as to ensure that existing families remain brand ambassadors for the school.
- Proactively manage all leads to ensure sales conversion in line with enrolment targets.
- Create an agile, creative, yet realistic marketing plan that is aligned with the Business Managers vision and plans for the school.
- Together with the Executive Head and bursar, manage the school’s marketing budget and allocation thereof.
- Manage the school’s social media presence on different platforms. This includes ensuring that the school information on the Curro website is maintained, current and in line with the brand/school CI.
- Ensure the correct use of and management of the school CI including, but not limited to ensuring that new materials for the school are packaged and deployed correctly; that the school and Curro CI is current, consistently applied and utilised on relevant platforms/channels; conduct brand audits on collateral and campus signage.
- Manage communications with various stakeholder groups (ranging from parents, learners, staff, local businesses, media and other Curro schools) and ensure that the school’s communications with the different groups is professional and of a client-centric nature at all times.
- Regular liaison with the broader school/town community to ensure their involvement, buy in and can be mobilised as required in terms of the school marketing strategy.
- A marketing/communications degree or diploma (three years’ working experience in a school or related industry) with a solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
Knowledge and skills
- Above average knowledge and experience in using the full MS Office suite of programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TEAMS, etc.)
- Relationship-building/a customer service orientation with a proven network within the relevant community
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and isiXhosa)
- A healthy respect for a deadline
- Attention to detail
- Communication and influencing skills
- Organising, planning and prioritising sills
- Self-motivated and a team player
How To Apply for Curro Marketer Vacancies in KwaZulu-Natal?
Eligible candidates can submit their online Curro Application form for Marketer Vacancies in KwaZulu-Natal by following the process discussed below.
- Click the “Apply Now” Button available below this webpage.
- After clicking, applicants will be taken to the official page of Curro Career.
- Browse the list of all currently available Vacancies at Curro, appearing on the screen.
- Later, select the best one that perfectly matches your qualification. (Here, we are discussing Curro Marketer Jobs in Durban).
- Download the Marketer Job Application form after verifying your qualifications from the official letter.
- Fill in the form and attach the certified copies of required documents.
- Finally, submit the form at the official page or email id as Prescribed in Curro Vacancies.